Since its founding in 1996, Muelrath Public Affairs, Inc. (MPA) has been providing creative, effective campaign strategy, direct mail and electronic and social media to candidates running for local, non-partisan offices for County Supervisor, City Council, Mayor, District Attorney, Judge, County Sheriff and School Board. MPA has also led successful County and Citywide ballot initiatives throughout California. MPA’s experience and creative approach, message development and targeting has helped their clients win hundreds of campaigns. MPA knows what it takes to win – they have proven it over and over again.
Robert L. Muelrath II, Principal of MPA, has helped elect California State Constitutional Officers, Members of Congress, State Legislators, County Supervisors, and City Council Members during the course of his career. He has also upheld an urban growth boundary initiative in a no-growth county and helped pass bonds to build new schools and roads.
Today’s modern campaigns – even at the local level, have become highly sophisticated. To be successful, candidates need a solid campaign plan, effective targeting, successful fundraising, and standout direct mail, electronic media and grassroots efforts.
Our battle-tested experience, combined with exceptional creativity and strategic planning, make Muelrath Public Affairs the right choice for any candidate or initiative campaign.
Through our no-nonsense attitude, hard work, open communication, and attention to detail, we strive to provide our clients with the most creative, timely, and cost-effective resources available.
For every campaign Muelrath Public Affairs handles, they develop, design and produce campaign strategies tailored specifically for that issue or candidate – there is no “one-size-fits-all” campaign here.
Political Consulting Services include:
- Creating winning campaign messages and themes
- Preparing detailed campaign budgets with timelines
- Developing, fielding, and analyzing public opinion polls
- Conducting opposition research
- Developing innovative grassroots voter programs
- Designing and producing direct mail
- Writing and producing television and radio spots
- Creating and managing voter file databases
- Implementing and supervising field operations
- Providing a detailed social media program
- Conducting press relations